Theft attempt on Stelvio

• I do not often post, although I look around. As my German is not good, It is more difficult

Story:

At 17th of February I found my car after a night of Theft attempt.

They stole the Security Gateway!!!! some other equipment like (cantiecar etc) left in the trunk.

But their main purpose was to get the car!

They failed to do so. and they came the next day to use the Sensor way! But they failed again.

The next day (18th) they failed because the battery was unplugged.

How they entered?

The first night: through the rear passenger (right) door. they used the locksmith's way to enter through pulling the top of the door out (Dealer found the damages).

As it was easy to pull a bit the handle and the doors unlock before door opens. They got access

Then they removed under steering wheel the plastic and tried to steal the car! silly thieves.

In the end and after they failed: they sprayed the cabin with WD40 (photos attached)

20230217_090743.jpg20230221_102230.jpg20230217_090818.jpg20230217_090750.jpg

The next day they Attacked the sensor. But as Said, I pulled the battery. And I put a f*ck you paper on the sensor. Which they took.

More photos from the damage: https://nc.ar80.eu/s/3dgJ45sK4wy4ygw

The seats are saved but the rest of upholstery is permanently damaged! even after going to interior detailer, they cannot do anything.

After days of cleaning and 5-6 times switches always change color and all plastic (soft/hard)

20230228_181703.jpg

bent door you can see it between the small window frame and door.

IMG_0001.jpg

Sensor:

IMG_0011.jpg

They sprayed WD40 to cover their fingerprints and DNS (police said)

And all in a TiefGarage

• Zum Reinigen kannst Du Bremsenreiniger verwenden, reichlich nasses Tuch wenig Druck und so wenig wie nötig wischen. Aufpassen das nur wenig Bremsenreiniger in Ecken und ritzen läuft. Einen Lüfter oder Ventilator beistellen das der Reiniger sofort gut ablüftet.

Danach entsprechende Pflegemittel auftragen auf die verschiedenen Materialien.

• brakecleaner might be a good idea

Although switches start having issues. Sticky etc

I will use the cleaner as test. But also leather is ruined, some upholstery needs change.

Lets see what insurance will do.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hopefully insurance will pay the damage. :like::AlfaFahne:

Biete JTD, TBI, TJET, Multiair Chiptuning Stage 1 und 2, AGR OFF, DPF OFF, Swirlklappen OFF, Wegfahrsperren und Lambdasonden Programmierung, TCT Tuning, VMAX Sperre Aufhebung, Steuergeräte und Bodycomputer Clone

Fehlerauslesen und -löschen, Service Reset, Selespeed Reparaturen, Zahnriemen, Leistungsmessung, Schubblubbern, Pops&Bangs, Schlüssel anlernen, Schlüssel Code Ermittlung, Remote Start

Anfragen bitte per PN oder an andre.schubert@italoecu.de

Homepage und Kontakt: --> ItaloEcu.de <--

• I use Brake Cleaner every where for every Thing, never Destroy what or have Problems. Bubble Gum in the Textil Seats, Brake Cleaner do a perfekt Job.

Brake Cleaner is not a Beast to Materials, its only a BEAST TO OIL AND GREASE and many more.

• I use Brake Cleaner every where for every Thing, never Destroy what or have Problems. Bubble Gum in the Textil Seats, Brake Cleaner do a perfekt Job.

Brake Cleaner is not a Beast to Materials, its only a BEAST TO OIL AND GREASE and many more.

Waiting a spray, and will try it.

eitherway. I need a car to drive to Greece, with the little one.

But leather is damaged, so waiting insurance to replace at least main parts.

Leather became soft and swollen/deformed. That is not cleanable.

• Auch dieser Typ Reinigungstücher eignet sich perfekt für jede Art von Fett oder Ölschmutz.

the Right cleaner, is the one who de graces hands? I have some industrial with the small bubbles inside.

the left is interesting, will check!

deepl.com:

der richtige Reiniger ist derjenige, der die Hände reinigt? Ich habe einige industrielle mit den kleinen Blasen im Inneren.

die linke ist interessant, wird überprüfen!

• Terrible to see the pictures of your damage "Bella". :fail:

Parking in a Underground Garage is a problem in general, because possible thiefs are not going to be disturbed compared to public roads. A few years a go we had the same issue in Vienna. Many Cars get damaged for a 100 Euro Radiosystem -

Normally the insurance will pay for it if its insured. Wish you the best ... :AlfaFahne:

Veramente stile italiano per veri intenditori ... :AlfaFahne:

Le foto del viaggio in Italia si trovano nella mia Galleria fotografica :wink:

• Terrible to see the pictures of your damage "Bella". :fail:

Parking in a Underground Garage is a problem in general, because possible thiefs are not going to be disturbed compared to public roads. A few years a go we had the same issue in Vienna. Many Cars get damaged for a 100 Euro Radiosystem -

Normally the insurance will pay for it if its insured. Wish you the best ... :AlfaFahne:

Never had a claim on insurance (for theft and/or vandalism)

I have Axa Vollekasko. It seems covers both theft and vandalism... but lets see how they react.

I am still talking with the Tuv Expert to finish photos of interior. but I sent him more and we are not on back forth making photos of damages.

Lets see. what the result will be.

• Never had a claim on insurance (for theft and/or vandalism)

I have Axa Vollekasko. It seems covers both theft and vandalism... but lets see how they react.

I am still talking with the Tuv Expert to finish photos of interior. but I sent him more and we are not on back forth making photos of damages.

Lets see. what the result will be.

Good luck!

Alfa Romeo, was sonst?

• is it considered grossly negligent (grob fahrlässig) having the garage remote in the car, while parked in Tief Garage?

The remote was inside a compartment, hidden from plain sight.

If Garage falsly has camera signs, but no cameras, is is also a false security for the tenants?

---

gilt es als grob fahrlässig, die Fernbedienung im Auto zu haben, während es in der Tiefgarage geparkt ist?

Die Fernbedienung befand sich in einem Fach, das nicht einsehbar war.

Wenn die Garage fälschlicherweise Kameraschilder hat, aber keine Kameras, ist das auch eine falsche Sicherheit für die Mieter?

• Offizieller Beitrag

How should somebody know that there is a remote in the car?

Biete JTD, TBI, TJET, Multiair Chiptuning Stage 1 und 2, AGR OFF, DPF OFF, Swirlklappen OFF, Wegfahrsperren und Lambdasonden Programmierung, TCT Tuning, VMAX Sperre Aufhebung, Steuergeräte und Bodycomputer Clone

Fehlerauslesen und -löschen, Service Reset, Selespeed Reparaturen, Zahnriemen, Leistungsmessung, Schubblubbern, Pops&Bangs, Schlüssel anlernen, Schlüssel Code Ermittlung, Remote Start

Anfragen bitte per PN oder an andre.schubert@italoecu.de

Homepage und Kontakt: --> ItaloEcu.de <--

• https://www.derstandard.de/story/2000145341624/wie-autodiebe-ueber-den-scheinwerfer-in-zwei-minuten-an-ihr

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne deine Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklärst du dich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.