Beiträge von billias

Ich habe ein Geräusch bei 110+km/h. Ich würde es als ein Pfeifen bezeichnen. als ob etwas nicht dicht ist. nur wenn A oder M am Klimasystem gewählt ist

bei A kommt und geht es, wenn die Umluft geöffnet/geschlossen wird

Ich bin mir 100% sicher, dass es dadurch ausgelöst wird. Ich fand einige italienische und britische Foren. sowohl einige Giulias und Stelvios hat es.

Frage. Hat jemand schon mal damit zu tun gehabt? Ich würde die Musik lauter stellen, aber ich habe ein kleines Kind.

Original:

I have a noise at 110+km/h. I would call it a whistle. like something is not sealed. only when A or M is selected on Climate system

with A it comes and goes, as the re-circulation opens/closes

I am 100% sure is triggered by this. I found some italian and British forums. both some Giulias and Stelvios has it.

Question. Does anybody ever faced this? I would put music louder, but I have a little kid.

I have a stelvio from 2021!! it is going to be 2 years old in a month!

My battery holds only 20Ah of charge! no issues yet.

As it was showroom (vitrine) car. seems they left it a few times go under!

Battery goes from full charge to 12.05volt in 5 days (100mah drain, typical forthe car) or 24hours with my dashcam in parking.

Measured all and is about 400mah total drain! this makes it barely 10amp/24h drain!

Thinking of an AGM but I do not know which company to go with.

I found some strange facts on the car.

Some simple test:

What I did was, to put a Clamp multimeter in Negative pole. with a phone camera streaming! and recording it.

Then I locked the car, closed trunk.

Car has:

1. 12-18amp consumption for a few minutes!

2. goes down to 5amp for another 4-5 minutes

3. slowly the next 10minutes falls to 0.150ah consumption...

4. finally after 1 HOUR! falls to ~0.08ah (80mah)

Unlocking the car kicks a 22AMP! for 30sec the above cycle begins.

I would only trust the battery voltage once the first 10minutes pass

Using an Intact I logged the battery voltage over time.

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Left red circle: dashcam: 450-500mah drain! falls to fast

it fall in 10h from 12,73v to 12.2!

right red circle: no dashcam, still falls, not so visible.... the deeps is every unlock! (goes to 22ah)

Blue: Tender on (CTEX MXS 5.0) 5ah loading.

Tender put about 12ah of load

What battery?

Thinking VARTA G14 Silver Dynamic AGM 595 901 085 but maybe another?

what ever! police did not register the door damage, as under garage was not visible but their expert found it.

It is a funny situation. but meh!

If they replace interior parts that would be nice. But lets see.

now they wait for the Police report

their own words:

Derzeit warten wir noch auf den Eingang der polizeilichen Ermittlungsakte.

Nach Erhalt und abschließender Prüfung kommen wir kurzfristig auf den Schadenfall zurück.

Funge me...

i am still from February till now waiting Insurance to conclude the damages.

I am feeling that they are too slow.

The interior is not cleaning even with break cleaner and it is usable but now that weather is sunny. Ugly.

Are insurances, so slow? (I have AxA)

The expert stated on report, that car has signs of forced entry. And that is good.

Hi All,

Now that the car is staying on my hands, damage less than 50% of value.

I am thinking of reinstalling the Dashcam I have had in Giulia. (A Blackvue 2 channel)
    but also install a Batterypack in the trunk (Cellink) and a 4g hotspot for live dashcam access + warning

with this work, I think of installing also the GPS Tracker behind upholstery (make it difficult to find.

As I plan to have the Batterypack in the Trunk (reasons will be explained)

I was thinking of pulling the cables (Rear camer + Hardwiring from front to back through the Ceiling. The only fear is noise on bumps and bad roads from cables (for that looking good options to stick them).

The reason I put the battery in the back is: I can use an automotive relay, to get directly from the battery cables 9ahm charging capacity. and when the ACC is off, to stop this

The other reason is serviceability and location of a battery pack, easier to put somewhere in trunk.

Last install in the trunk a MIFI hotspot (also connected to battery pack).

About my Tracker, I will keep info a bit more "private". But the plan is to be installed behind the plastics of the car, to avoid finding it easily.

Anybody done similar project? has ideas? Or should I just shoot photos when I begin with it?

is it considered grossly negligent (grob fahrlässig) having the garage remote in the car, while parked in Tief Garage?

The remote was inside a compartment, hidden from plain sight.

If Garage falsly has camera signs, but no cameras, is is also a false security for the tenants?

---

gilt es als grob fahrlässig, die Fernbedienung im Auto zu haben, während es in der Tiefgarage geparkt ist?

Die Fernbedienung befand sich in einem Fach, das nicht einsehbar war.

Wenn die Garage fälschlicherweise Kameraschilder hat, aber keine Kameras, ist das auch eine falsche Sicherheit für die Mieter?

Terrible to see the pictures of your damage "Bella". :fail:

Parking in a Underground Garage is a problem in general, because possible thiefs are not going to be disturbed compared to public roads. A few years a go we had the same issue in Vienna. Many Cars get damaged for a 100 Euro Radiosystem -

Normally the insurance will pay for it if its insured. Wish you the best ... :AlfaFahne:

Never had a claim on insurance (for theft and/or vandalism)

I have Axa Vollekasko. It seems covers both theft and vandalism... but lets see how they react.

I am still talking with the Tuv Expert to finish photos of interior. but I sent him more and we are not on back forth making photos of damages.

Lets see. what the result will be.

Auch dieser Typ Reinigungstücher eignet sich perfekt für jede Art von Fett oder Ölschmutz.

the Right cleaner, is the one who de graces hands? I have some industrial with the small bubbles inside.

the left is interesting, will check!

deepl.com:

der richtige Reiniger ist derjenige, der die Hände reinigt? Ich habe einige industrielle mit den kleinen Blasen im Inneren.

die linke ist interessant, wird überprüfen!

I use Brake Cleaner every where for every Thing, never Destroy what or have Problems. Bubble Gum in the Textil Seats, Brake Cleaner do a perfekt Job.

Brake Cleaner is not a Beast to Materials, its only a BEAST TO OIL AND GREASE and many more.

Waiting a spray, and will try it.

eitherway. I need a car to drive to Greece, with the little one.

But leather is damaged, so waiting insurance to replace at least main parts.

Leather became soft and swollen/deformed. That is not cleanable.