Planning: Install Dashcam hardwired, 4g Hotspot and GPS Tracker

• Hi All,

Now that the car is staying on my hands, damage less than 50% of value.

I am thinking of reinstalling the Dashcam I have had in Giulia. (A Blackvue 2 channel)
    but also install a Batterypack in the trunk (Cellink) and a 4g hotspot for live dashcam access + warning

with this work, I think of installing also the GPS Tracker behind upholstery (make it difficult to find.

As I plan to have the Batterypack in the Trunk (reasons will be explained)

I was thinking of pulling the cables (Rear camer + Hardwiring from front to back through the Ceiling. The only fear is noise on bumps and bad roads from cables (for that looking good options to stick them).

The reason I put the battery in the back is: I can use an automotive relay, to get directly from the battery cables 9ahm charging capacity. and when the ACC is off, to stop this

The other reason is serviceability and location of a battery pack, easier to put somewhere in trunk.

Last install in the trunk a MIFI hotspot (also connected to battery pack).

About my Tracker, I will keep info a bit more "private". But the plan is to be installed behind the plastics of the car, to avoid finding it easily.

Anybody done similar project? has ideas? Or should I just shoot photos when I begin with it?

• Good luck my friend. I mounted a Webcam under my Carport - was an easy Job ;-)

The cabeling should went through the floor i guess - would be better in my opinion ...

Veramente stile italiano per veri intenditori ... :AlfaFahne:

Le foto del viaggio in Italia si trovano nella mia Galleria fotografica :wink:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Biete JTD, TBI, TJET, Multiair Chiptuning Stage 1 und 2, AGR OFF, DPF OFF, Swirlklappen OFF, Wegfahrsperren und Lambdasonden Programmierung, TCT Tuning, VMAX Sperre Aufhebung, Steuergeräte und Bodycomputer Clone

Fehlerauslesen und -löschen, Service Reset, Selespeed Reparaturen, Zahnriemen, Leistungsmessung, Schubblubbern, Pops&Bangs, Schlüssel anlernen, Schlüssel Code Ermittlung, Remote Start

Anfragen bitte per PN oder an andre.schubert@italoecu.de

Homepage und Kontakt: --> ItaloEcu.de <--

• I was talking about DashCam! inside the car.

Unfortunatelly I have no Carport here! but If I had I would definitelly have a few cameras.

What I mean to pass the dashcam cabling through Rooflining (inside car).