Beiträge von billias

brakecleaner might be a good idea

Although switches start having issues. Sticky etc

I will use the cleaner as test. But also leather is ruined, some upholstery needs change.

Lets see what insurance will do.

I do not often post, although I look around. As my German is not good, It is more difficult

Story:

At 17th of February I found my car after a night of Theft attempt.

They stole the Security Gateway!!!! some other equipment like (cantiecar etc) left in the trunk.

But their main purpose was to get the car!

They failed to do so. and they came the next day to use the Sensor way! But they failed again.

The next day (18th) they failed because the battery was unplugged.

How they entered?

The first night: through the rear passenger (right) door. they used the locksmith's way to enter through pulling the top of the door out (Dealer found the damages).

As it was easy to pull a bit the handle and the doors unlock before door opens. They got access

Then they removed under steering wheel the plastic and tried to steal the car! silly thieves.

In the end and after they failed: they sprayed the cabin with WD40 (photos attached)

20230217_090743.jpg20230221_102230.jpg20230217_090818.jpg20230217_090750.jpg

The next day they Attacked the sensor. But as Said, I pulled the battery. And I put a f*ck you paper on the sensor. Which they took.

More photos from the damage: https://nc.ar80.eu/s/3dgJ45sK4wy4ygw

The seats are saved but the rest of upholstery is permanently damaged! even after going to interior detailer, they cannot do anything.

After days of cleaning and 5-6 times switches always change color and all plastic (soft/hard)

20230228_181703.jpg

bent door you can see it between the small window frame and door.

IMG_0001.jpg

Sensor:

IMG_0011.jpg

They sprayed WD40 to cover their fingerprints and DNS (police said)

And all in a TiefGarage

Hi All,

I just found the portal from the Videos of italoECU.

I been in other forums (american, german and some british + Greek).

I am Currently owner of a Stelvio Veloce MY2021 and have a history of:

- Giulietta QV 2015 (TCT)

- Giulia Veloce MY20 Q4

Soon will post some photos of the new family member. but nice to meet everybody

Photo:

new babe.jpg

It has 9000km, 1 year Old and a Veloce with all the mechanical extras to be a Veloce TI