For sale Alfa 33 Mk2 1987 1.7

• Hello everyone! My old 33 is looking now for a new life/home.

Alfa 33 Mk2 from 1987. Think was imported from Italy or Germany in 90's used as a race car and smashed few times by skilled drivers. End up in my hands in early 2000 in quite deplorable condition but willing to survive. Went under extensive restorative body work (including welding and repainting) to get this contemporary look as can be admired in pictures. Lives now in a garage in Bucharest, Romania and is looking to move home. I do permanently live in the UK now, growing old (unfortunately) and is about time to change hands. Planning to go to Bucharest for nearly 3 weeks (Boris permitting) from 29th of May so viewers are welcomed.

Good things: starts(needs new battery) and stops. Has an 1990 1.7 engine from a donor car, to replace its original 87 1.7 boxer - still available if you're interested but will need extensive work as was smoking. Dual Dellorto's carbs.

Reasonable body condition but far from perfect: left (drivers) and left back door not fitting perfectly, front right door is from a Mk3 model.

Updated fuses - see in pics - got rid of the quasi permanent electrical nightmare.

Bad things: stayed for years in this garage so back break pistons tend to block and would recommend liquids change.

2nd gear - the classic Alfa's gearboxes issue but can bypass if engaging right.

Crack in the windscreen - been since bought and didn't get worse.

Interior worn areas - as visible in pics.

Engine will need an overhaul as starting takes longer when hot and oil pressure gets low.

Will sell with original Benzoni alloys, if you're interested in the actual alloys set (Italian made and nearly new) - to be discussed.

Also I have many spare parts including some doors and boot - but the car needs to go first.

Of course is an LHD.

Asking for 1400 euro. If exported - there are companies offering trailer car transport across EU and outskirts for reasonable prices. Or if you're crazy enough to drive it away... please remember isn't in the top 1000 of most reliable ever built.

Any questions - please contact me.